136 comments on “Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses in India

• A lot of the popular courses on digital marketing are tool specific (like adwords training, twitter training, etc). If you are looking for vendor neutral courses that cover the concepts and strategies of digital marketing areas like Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Conversion Optimization, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, etc, you can try the courses that Simplilearn offers. Their courses award OMCA/OMCP certifications and promise updated content.

They even have a free Introduction to Online Marketing course that you can try out.

1. Let us know if we can help in anyway Indrani. A good way to start learning (for free) is to read up on the top blogs like Moz, Neil Patel, Matt Cutts (Blog & YouTube) before taking up a full course.

• Hi .. Thank You for this list. I work for an ad agency in Bangalore and I am looking to make a career in Digital Marketing. I m thinking of taking up a certification course or something in the hope that the transition into Digital will be easier. Any career advice on this matter would be appreciated. I would like to get into Social Media Strategy and wondering what would be the best way to go about it., Thank You.

• Akhil Soman on Sep 25, 2014 1:06 pm | Reply

Hi, I need some help.
      Due to some personal reasons I was not able to complete my graduation and had to work after completing my high school in year 2010. Now, most of the problems I was going through has been sorted and thus I can focus on my career now.
      I was quite interested in a digital marketing course. However, when I contacted NIIT; I was informed that because I have 2+ years of work experience and I am an undergraduate I am not eligible for the Digital marketing course from there. I also referred the website of Edukart and was able to understand the same thing. They don’t offer a diploma to an undergraduate.
      I’ll be enrolling me for distance learning graduation this month but I just don’t intend to waste any more time.

lease let me know if there is any opportunity for me, I live in Ghaziabad. My email address is akhils18@gmail.com . I really need some expert guidance. Your help would be highly appreciated.

2. I am full time SEO & SMO professional (currently self employed) and a trainer as well. I am from engineering background and have got around 6+ years of experience. Do you guys think that moving to Digital Marketing would be a good idea for me at this point of time? If yes then which course and what type of training mode would be better for me. Honestly speaking I am not very much comfortable on online training and have got tight schedules as well. So please suggest me something which will work for me.

• Team Social Beat on May 12, 2014 11:13 pm | Reply

Hi Soumya, we believe its still early days for digital marketing in India so this moment is as good as any. With regards to physical courses, we have heard of Echovme running some excellent programs so you can check them out but unfortunately most of the good courses are online. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

• Hi Soumya,

I am very much instructed to work as SEO & SMO professional… I have very good background in enterprise search . I would like to know more about SEO & SMO and yours experience …
      Could you please provide me your contact details and email id….. so I can get advice from you . my email id is himsamsung@gmail.com

• @Team Social Beat, Thanks for the reply, I could not find any such good & physical DM courses in my city, Kolkata. And right now it is not possible for me to move out and as I told I am not that much comfortable in online courses. You won’t believe, the reputed courses in Kolkata on DM are very very average and I am sure those things I can learn easily from my end only. So as of now, no, I did not get any remarkable course and planning to get my own hands dirty. And as you guys said, I too believe that this is just the beginning of DM in India. What do you think? Please feel absolutely free to correct me.

@Vedant, I am really very sorry for this late reply. Actually was busy with my website launch. I really appreciate that you wanted to contact me. Will respond to you ASAP on your email id.

• Hi Soumya, have you join DM course in any institute in kolkata? I am keen to know your experience with DM classes in kolkata as my situation is similar to yours, I prefer physical classes over the online. I have done my MBA in marketing and now working in an IT company as marketing executive. I want to enroll for DM course but not sure about the quality of course here in kolkata.

• Hello Team,

My situation is mostly similar to soumya, I’ve around 5-6 years of experience in SEO, Social media, Internet marketing, Blogging and mobile promotion and looking for some course related to Digital marketing which can help to boost up my knowledge and help to grow career in the same filed because I don’t want to make change in my domain and looking for good career opportunity. I’ve reviewed courses of Educart, NIIMS certificate and currently the NIIT digital marketing diploma.

From first two I didn’t get what they have any kind of specialization in courses they have shown for professionals having experience in the similar fields by conversing the course executives. I’m looking for any institute which can help me to improve knowledge, work on more live projects relevant to these technologies to add additional boost up in career.

Please help me to select best course available in market which is suitable for field professionals and help to improve knowledge and career growth.

Waiting for some good responses.

3. Hey Folks can you suggest me some good institute in mumbai for digital marketing course? I don’t want to pursue online. Please help!

• Team Social Beat on May 12, 2014 11:13 pm | Reply

Hi Vineet, thanks for reaching out to us. With regards to physical courses, we have heard of Echovme running some excellent programs so you can check them out but unfortunately most of the good courses are online. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

4. pls suggest a good institute to pursue digital marketing in mumbai…what is the basic qualification required.. what is the approx time period to complete and what are the fees..pls help

• Team Social Beat on May 22, 2014 4:07 pm | Reply

Hi Praveen, If you are looking for an online course, then Digital Vidya, Edukart and Digital Academy have some good courses to offer. Most of the good courses are online though there are a few that offer offline courses too. No basic qualification is required for these courses. The time period varies from about 3 to 6 months for consolidated DM courses. Fee structures vary widely depending on the sourse structure, institute and certification. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

5. I am currently doing Business Developement and Sales for IT services and would like to swich to digital media and Social media.

What course you recommend for full coverage of those courses.

Thanks
    Ram

• Team Social Beat on May 22, 2014 4:08 pm | Reply

Hi Ram, Digital Vidya, NIIT, Edukart and Digital Academy have some good DM courses to offer. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

6. Hi Rohit/admin . please suggest some good institute in Delhi for digital marketing course? I prefer class room training . Please help!

• Team Social Beat on May 22, 2014 4:26 pm | Reply

Hi Vedant, Most of the good courses are in the online classroom format, with live interactive sessions involving the trainer and all participants. Digital Vidya, NIIT, Edukart and Digital Academy have some good online classroom courses to offer. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

7. Hi, I am a marketing professional with about 4 years of experience in advertising, events management, media planning & strategy. Currently based in Delhi I am looking to make a shift to digital sphere, essentially via classroom program & training. Would like to know which are the institutes worth getting enrolled to. Also, would want to be enlightened about various certifications available in the market & the best ones which are acceptable everywhere.

• Team Social Beat on May 22, 2014 4:19 pm | Reply

Hi Ankur, Digital Vidya, NIIT, Edukart and Digital Academy have some good DM courses to offer. Digital Vidya offers a Govt. of India affiliated V-Skills certification while Edukart offers an IAMAI certfication. NIIT offers a course accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute and certified by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. However, as the space is still new, it is difficult and too early to ascertain the value and job market recognition of these certifications. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

8. Ajit SIngh Thakur on May 23, 2014 12:49 pm | Reply

Hi,
    I went through your previous posts and comments and found that you have mentioned NIIT, DigitalVidya, DigitalAcademy, Edukart most I am looking forward for Webnext Solutions pls thorugh light on their curriculum and comment whther its a good buy or not ?

• Team Social Beat on May 26, 2014 12:34 am | Reply

Dear Ajit, We have not heard any feedback about Webnext so maybe you should ask them to connect you to their past participants and get feedback from them.

9. Vaishali on May 24, 2014 7:42 pm | Reply

Hi,

Could you please suggest me an institute with global recognition in the field of digital marketing. I have gone through the course structure of Digital Vidya, NIIT Imperia, and Digital academy but I am not sure whether the certificate they will provide will hold any importance in US or UK. Although when I spoke to their representative he told me that the certificate will hold relevance but still I am doubtful. Can you help me out here?

Thanks and Regards,

Vaishali

• Team Social Beat on May 26, 2014 12:39 am | Reply

Dear Vaishali, In our view some of these courses which have international tie ups would hold good in USA and UK. For instance, NIIT and Digital Academy are offering their programs in tie up with Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland and these are globally recognized. Some of the domestic courses might not be recognized abroad but what really matters at the end of the day is practical experience that you have in this field. Hope that clarifies your question.

10. hi, i am an international marketing professional having more than 4 years of exp. mostly done traditional marketing like attending trade shows around the globe and everything else. As i am from an electronics background there is not much of opportunities in India to grow . india exports mainly pharma and agro products , therefore if i do this course do my experience will count when i look for a job. and with my experience how much salary i can expect.

• Social Beat on Jun 6, 2014 6:15 pm | Reply

Hi Shikhar, The digital marketing space is growing fast and doing a digital marketing course will definitely add value to your resume and hold you in good stead. As for the salary, it varies from organisation to organisation and depends on a wide range of factors. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

• I think digital marketing expertise adds well to your current skillset and is in demand by employers. An international digital marketing project experience can help you a lot in your career.

11. HI,

I am from ITES (publishing field) background and having more than 5+ yrs of exp, do you think I could get into digital marketing? B.C.A degree holder 2008 passed out, Kindly suggest me?

Thanks
    SHANKAR R

• Social Beat on Jun 6, 2014 6:17 pm | Reply

Hi Shankar, The field is still in its early stages and good future growth is expected. If you are looking to get in, now would be the best time. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

12. Janardhan Rao on May 29, 2014 6:25 pm | Reply

Hi! I am looking forward for a comprehensive Digital Marketing Course (with certification) along with E Commerce business management program. I am not looking forward for a career into any organisation rather for entrepreneurship.

We are from a traditional trading business like distribution, retailing etc. and willing to venture into E Commerce business. Hence would like a program which not only covers about SEO/SEM, SMM/SMO, PPC/CPC, Email Mktg, etc but also covers Website Mgmt., Web & Data Analytic, Affiliate Programs Mgmt., Online Advertising mgmt., Content Mgmt. PLUS overview of IT Mgmt., Operations Mgmt., Vendor Mgmt., Logistics Mgmt., Procurement Mgmt. with the perspective of E commerce industry.

Hope to receive your guidance & related information on the above.

Thanks & Regards
    JK Rao

• Social Beat on Jun 6, 2014 11:53 pm | Reply

Hi Janardhan, No institute currently offers all these modules as one single program. However you could try learning the individual modules, which are not covered in current digital marketing programs, through online learning sites like Udemy and Coursera. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

13. Mitesh nandu on May 31, 2014 9:04 pm | Reply

I wanna learn DM In Mumbai from recognised university…….can you please help me with good institute……please suggest…..

• Social Beat on Jun 6, 2014 11:55 pm | Reply

Hi Mitesh, Most of the good courses are currently in the online classroom format, with live interactive sessions involving the trainer and all participants. Digital Vidya, NIIT, Edukart and Digital Academy have some good online classroom courses to offer. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

14. Hi,

I am a sales professional with 10 years of experience in media sales. For a while i have been thinking of changing my line of work and get into the digital stream and where in i could later on join a digital agency.

I am based out of bangalore…can you suggest some good institutes….Thanks

• Social Beat on Jun 6, 2014 11:57 pm | Reply

Hi Sandy, Digital Vidya, NIIT, Edukart and Digital Academy currently have some good online classroom courses to offer. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

15. Hi,
    I am into ITes marketing for past 2 years with sales of HIS for hospital sector. I am working in Trivandrum Techno park , and would like to details for DM class,if any near to our vicinity . Do NIIT in Trivandrum, Kerala provides class room section for DM and is it worthwhile spending for the same. Please suggest as I am desperate to do some add on course to boost my career.

• Social Beat on Jun 7, 2014 12:00 am | Reply

Hi Mahesh, Pl check with the NIIT website or call-centre if their Trivandrum institute conducts the DM course. We have heard some good feedback about their DM course but it would be great if you could ask them to connect you to their past participants and get feedback from them before signing-up.

• Hello ,

Someone suggested me online.manipalglobal for digital marketing would like to know how is this instute and is it well know?

sneha

16. I’m interested in seo,sem,ppc and total digital marketing suggest me some good training institute in n Hyderabad
    What is the duration of course
    What is the fee structure

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:17 am | Reply

Hi Ramakrishna, You could try NIIT in Hyderabad, if an offline course is what you’re looking for. It’s a six-month Digital Marketing course. Please contact them for the latest fee structure.

17. Biswajeet on Jun 10, 2014 12:55 am | Reply

Hi I have been working as a technical support engineer from last two years. I wanted to switch my career to digital marketing. I am a BBA graduate. please suggest me how & where should I start???

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:22 am | Reply

Hi Biswajeet, A good way to start learning (for free) is to read up on some top Digital Marketing blogs like Moz, Neil Patel, Matt Cutts (Blog & YouTube) before taking up a full course from any one of the institutes listed above. Do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

18. Shikhar Sharma on Jun 10, 2014 6:58 pm | Reply

Hi, I am a banking sales professional with more than 9 years of sales experience.
    Is it a good idea to shift to digital media marketing at this stage if my career? My question is precisely in regard to the salary hit I might have to take because of this switch. Can you help me in understanding the salary range that I can expect after doing best of the courses you have mentioned above? As in minimum, maximum and an average. I am ready for a hit but still would like understand the quantum of impact.
    I understand that it may vary a lot and on so many things, but a brief idea would really help me take this decision.

Thanks. :)

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:28 am | Reply

Hi Shikhar, It’s still early in the digital marketing space and with large growth expected, now would be the best time to get in, if you are planning to. As for the salary hit, as you have mentioned, it is very difficult to quantify as it varies widely from profile to profile. You could possibly connect to someone in the digital marketing space with a profile similar to yours to get a fair idea. Specifying a range may mislead you and we would not want to do that! Pl do let us know if we can help you with any other information.

19. Avinash kumar on Jun 11, 2014 7:10 pm | Reply

hello
    thanxs for the information
    right now i am doing social media marketing but i want to learn more about internet marketing
    can you tell me about delhi school of internet marketing??
    how is that?
    or some good institute
    who provide classes
    i dont want to do in online

thanxs

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:32 am | Reply

Hi Avinash, We have not heard any feedback about the Delhi schoolof internet marketing so maybe you should ask them to connect you to their past participants and get feedback from them. Also, most of the good courses are currently being conducted online and we haven’t heard too much feedback about institutes in delhi conducting offline courses so it would be difficult to suggest one. Pl let us know if we could help you with any other information

20. Hi,

Most of the digital courses offer a V-Skills certification or an IAMAI certification. Is it possible to project the merits of each certification or which among these 2 more recognized.

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:34 am | Reply

Hi Sandy, Both the certifications are quite new and it would take a while for them to be recognized in the job market. As of now, both of them share pretty much the same level of recognition. Pl let us know if we could help you with any other information

21. Hello SocialBeat Team,
    Great post. Saved me a lot of time. I am a traditional marketing professional wanting to move to Digital Marketing.
    I will be moving to Sydney and Digital Marketing seems to be hot there.
    I am comparing between Market Motive (self-learning course) and Digital Vidya.

Can you help me out? Is it possible to reach out to you for 1-1 discussion?

Cheers,
    Varun

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am | Reply

Hi Varun, Thanks :) We are glad the post helped you save some precious time on research! Market Motive courses are amongst the best in the market especially in terms of covering all the latest trends in the industry. If you are ok with their considerably higher price tag, Market Motive would definitely be the better option. It would also be more recognized in Sydney than Digital Vidya at the moment. Hope this information helps. Pl feel free to give us a shout here if you need any more information.

22. Sunny Putra on Jun 12, 2014 1:14 pm | Reply

Hi,
    I have done my MBA(mktg) i wanted to learn DM coureses from hyderabad please suggest the best institutions . in which way it will be helpfull to me to grow my future in DM . and is der any instutions offer placements to their students
    thanks & regards

• Social Beat on Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am | Reply

Hi Sunny, You could try NIIT in Hyderabad, if an offline course is what you’re looking for. It’s a six-month Digital Marketing course. No institutions currently offer placements as part of the courses. Pl let us know if we could help you with any other information.

23. hi, i am completed my mba( marketing + media) and hold 1 yr exp in online sales; i am not so well versed with software’s as i have always been into commerce background since std 12th ( followed by bba then mba) i like online companies and want to make a career is digital marketing fruitful for me?? and yes will i be able to deal with computer software’s

24. Sir,
    My self Karthik, I down my MBA (marketing) in 2013.

best SAP course in digital marketing

Thanks.

25. Hi,
    thanks for the information, but now i am so confused which course opt for. Are all the online courses that you have mentioned credible? in terms of content & certification. I am keen on opting for what Webnext Solutions is offering considering the course structure and cost they are offering . some one asked you feedback on Webnext Solutions course offering and you have suggested to get in touch with Webnext Solutions team to connect to the person who has opted for the course , but wont that be a biased review.

26. hi,

Please do let me know of any valid certified courses recognized in the job market. I am looking at moving out of sales to digital marketing.

27. Hey
    I want to do digital marketing course ( with certification ) having international value.
    DMI, Ireland has it. However, have you heard about ‘Advanced diploma in digital marketing and social media communication’ from London School Of Business and Finance ( LSBF, London ). What is the recognition of that course ? I am confused between the courses. Because, I want to start my own business after doing the course.

Please advice.

Thanku

28. Amandeep Singh on Jun 23, 2014 11:15 pm | Reply

i am working with an ad company and keen to learn digital marketing , how i can start , kindly suggest

29. Hi

I am working in Wipro and very much interested in doing DM courses coz there are lot of DM projects are there where I can work whether in offshore or onshore. But I don’t have any experience in DM. which course would be really great, as companies are moving into Digital transformation like content management, SEO, multichannel marketing etc.

30. Pranit Khedekar on Jun 25, 2014 7:23 pm | Reply

Hello,
    I am a BCom Graduate and i want to do post graduation in digital marketing. so please can anyone tell me where from i do this course.also i m thinking of doing mcom in ecommerce, so please guide me.

31. Hi,

I am looking at doing a DM course, with certification so it adds value. I ave done a little research on this, and your post has been quite helpful. There is an institute Web Marketing Academy, in Bangalore. I am also considering this – do they have distant learning courses? Digital Vidya seems okay, but Market Motive is very good. The course fee looks acceptable, but would you recommend an online course or a class-room course? Also, It would be great if anyone here could help me with some more information on Web Marketing Academy as well, so I can take an informed decision. thanks a lot. Trisha.

32. Srinivasan on Jul 4, 2014 9:11 pm | Reply

Hi,
    Thanks for this great list. I now know that most of what I researched online are indeed good places to begin.
    My question may seem a little off-beat but I think it is relevant to this discussion. Which qualitative undergraduate degree (which is offered online) will best complement my ambition to become a digital marketer?

33. Swapna Rao on Jul 11, 2014 2:55 pm | Reply

Hi,
    I am planning to take up Digital Marketting online course.
    I would like to know which is the best institute for the same.

34. hello,i am a 2013 passout.can i opt any of these courses?which is better to get me a good placement with a good package?

35. rohit raut on Jul 14, 2014 2:44 pm | Reply

I am looking forward to join NIIT at nagpur for certification course in digital marketing. Since I am fresher ,want to know if it would give me good job opportunities in digital marketing field.

36. shubhankar biswas on Jul 14, 2014 6:47 pm | Reply

Digital Advertising and digital marketing is growing day by day all over the world and digital platform has increased significantly in india recent year. were social media marketing emerged a new trend in digital marketing. so there are so many career opportunities for youngsters to get in to this industry. but i believe you need at least basic knowledge about advertising to understand how all this work. you dont have to enroll in to an university for a degree and dont need pay huge money for any course there are plenty course available and they are free.. google adwords certification , hubspot inbout certification, google analytical , diploma in social media marketing on alison.com , diploma in online advertising on open2study.com .

37. Omri Shabat on Jul 16, 2014 6:25 pm | Reply

Wonderful article on the digital courses! We are sharing this post within our network.. Keep up the good writing, Team social beat.

38. Good blog on the digital Marketing Front !!! , Hi Social Beat team, I am Harish working as a sales professional in an MNC, online marketing has been always an interest in me to learn and I want to pursue my further career in Online Marketing, firstly I am 7 years experienced in Sales ( Direct Marketing ) in B to B so do you think its late for me to switch to online marketing now ?
    If yes I am planning to do a certification course in IIM Bangalore, are they good at it ? because its nowhere mentioned about them in your blog but as they have a physical course I was more keen on it. Plz Suggest

39. I am a traditional marketing professional and want to switch to a specialised vertical and I have been researching for DM course and this list is very helpful. But can you help me with the course content. Tough all these institutes are good, the course content highly varies. So what is the best course structure to opt for. What are the major topics to be covered. Plus many institute have separate structure for students and working professional. Please help.

40. Hi .. I am a management grad and have been into FMCG sales and strategy function for 6 years now. I plan to move into marketing side now with a keen interest into Digital marketing.Will a certification course help to make this transition easier? Could you suggest some courses in India/abroad in Digital marketing for executives in this regard.

Thanks!

41. Sunil Kumar on Jul 21, 2014 12:41 pm | Reply

Hi,

I have been learning about the Digital Marketing from various blogs and online platforms.

I am interested to move into a freelance career/online business. Will a Digital Marketing course help me start up a freelance/online career opportunity for myself.

I also like to write articles. Can that hobby be nurtured along with this skill set. Heard of PPC and stuffs on various through which people earn some bugs. But not sure about exact combination of how to start up and set things up.

Can somebody please guide me with this dilemma along with the realistic view of market?

Thanks and regards,
    Sunil.

• Kavita Sharma on Jul 30, 2014 5:50 pm | Reply

Hi Sunil,

Digital Marketing is a really interesting and useful course if you are looking for a career growth in online world or hoping to start with freelancing. With the growing demand and dependency on internet, getting formally trained in it will add immense knowledge which is very much required before starting as a freelancer.

Looking at your interest in content writing, I am sure you can you can use this skill set to your advantage once you get a training. After the training I think you will have a fair idea on how to combine all aspects and set things right. I suggest you take training from The Brand Salon as I myself undergone the same and it really helped me in my career advancement.

Hope this was of some help for you.

• Sunil Kumar on Sep 10, 2014 10:28 am | Reply

Thanks Kavita,

It really did help a lot. But Brand Salon is in Mumbai and I am in Delhi. I have visited few institutes here and got few course curriculum. Kavita would you mind sharing your email address. I wanted to attach some course curriculum pdf files of a couple of institutes so that you can help me in choosing the best. Some of the terminologies are new to me. Hence this hiccup!

Thanks and regards,
        Sunil.

42. Hi,
    I hold 8+ years of experience in marketing under mutliple domain like commerial infra and airways. How this digital marketing course will help me, or to be direct, what is tought during the session. Are there any syllabus available online to check?

43. Hi, I am working as SEO Analyst can u guys suggest me some good training centers for Digital Marketing in Chennai other than Learning Catalyst and NIIT?

44. Hello Team Social Beat.
    I had been working as Sales professional for the past 3 years. The past year, I had to quit my job due to marriage and I got shifted to Bangalore. I am not working right now. I want to take up a course in Digital Marketing that gives me a lot of practical exposure. Can you suggest one?
    Also, would taking up a course like such , help me in getting back to work/ in the digital marketing field ?

45. Hi,

I was looking for an online course that is recognized and can be completed ASAP and my research came to DMM course certified by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). Can anyone please help me to know more about the validity of the certificate and its scope? Would it be benificial out side India, like, in GCC countries?
    Thanks in Advance

(I am a Digital Media Marketing Professional with more than 3 yrs exp in the field. Whatever I learned is through hands-on industry exp. However, I am planning to get a formal education and certificate in the field to boost my career, especially planning to move to middle east. My specialty is my capacity to use Web Analytics myself along with digital media planning.)

46. Md.Marghoob Alam on Jul 29, 2014 1:54 pm | Reply

Hi Team Social Beat

I am Under Graduate But i want to join Digital Marketing Course Can U suggest me Which one line institute good for me 2nd my English Back Ground is not Good .Can I do this course
    Thanks From
    M.Alam

47. Hi Team Social Beat.
    I hold 1.5 years of experience in Marketing and Sales. I wanted to switch into DM. I have talked with Digital Academy rep about the course (Certification Program in DM) and their course seems interesting. But I am confuse about it because I have no experience in DM and i have read it somewhere that instead of enrolling in any course of DM, you can learn the same via books and blogs etc. Please suggest me that should i need to do. Go with any course or go with the self study? If with course then please suggest me best institute in Delhi-NCR for the DM course.

Regards
    Nikhil

48. sai chandu on Jul 31, 2014 7:37 pm | Reply

Hello Team,

I have four years of Experience in IT sales .looking to purse certification course in digital marketing . I am confused can to take up this course is there any other certification course to help for my carrier.

49. Hi

Could you tell me how the Google program ranks against the other paid program’s. Also how is The Brand Salon as a training institute for digital marketing.

Sachin

50. prashanth on Aug 6, 2014 1:01 am | Reply

Am fresh graduate.. Can i take this field as my carrear.
    Suggest me best institution in Hyderabad.

51. Kamal Pradhan on Aug 7, 2014 6:19 pm | Reply

Hello Team,

I am currently working in back office and I want to switch my career to Digital Marketing. Can you please let me know what would be the best course at basic level.

Regards
    Kamal

52. Hi there I am planning to something which will help me to make change in my long running career but in same field that’s marketing. And so wish to do some thing that will help me to cover overall aspects of digital marketing and will also be related traditional marketing and probably help me in starting my own firm. Please let me know which course and institute I should go for (pls note m a working professional can attend only sat sun classes or distance learning)

53. Hi.. I am Deepika currently working as a Sr. SEO Executive.. But I wanna learn more about onpage seo,ppc,social media marketing,digital marketing ,content curations etc..I am looking for international certification course which comprises of all these.. I am little bit in a favor of digital marketing course offered by niit for professional ..but not yet ready to make decision to enroll into this course.. kindly suggest me some more course.. I genuinely want to go for such kinda courses. Thanks…
    Deepika!!

54. Hi,
    I am paul have done my MBA(mktg) i wanted to do digital marketing from NIIT. I have 2 years of Experience in IT sales .looking to purse certification course in digital marketing .Can U suggest me Which institute good for me , my location is bangalore.

55. HI

Iam mohan form Chennai.. i wanna learn DM courses and iam a marketing professional..i have 5 years exp,, in online Advertisement portal..Pls suggest me a good offline institute and i am looking for international certification course…

56. Hi ..I am currently working in sales of Software Product for since last 4.5 years and total exp. is 6 years in sales. Now I want to move my carrier in the Digital Marketing. Currently i have no exp. in this field. I come to know about NIIT offering course in this. My only concern is that will this course help me in getting through good company.

57. neha Pujari on Aug 29, 2014 10:35 am | Reply

Hi,

I am currently working in the capacity of Team lead – Inside sales [software services company] I would like to explore digital marketing space. could you please recommend courses for beginners in this space.

Thanks
    Neha

58. Hi all..can anybody tell me best digital marketing training institute in delhi ncr?…it’s really urgent,as I am planning to join by dis weekend..but very confused because not able to get any review…through website all are ok,but I know after paying money no one cares..so please suggest…

59. Shalini on Sep 4, 2014 6:15 pm | Reply

Need to organize a training program for our Social Media team in Mum.

Thanks,
    Shalini

60. Milan Pandya on Sep 10, 2014 12:53 pm | Reply

Hi

I am working as a operation head and Business development manager in one offshore staffing company at Ahmedabad. I am pretty much interested in online DM courses. Because i have very hectic schedule in my profession. Please suggest me best online course and institute which providing online course.

61. Hi, am a market research guy currently working in insurance industry. I have around 12 yrs of work ex. I want to do DM cert course from MICA. I want to ustand whether doing this course, at this point of career is a good move? Second, how is the MICA’s course considered in market, does it carry any value??? Thanks!

62. Hi, this is vignesh i completed dip in ECE..And i have experience in my field 2yrs.but steel now i cant interested in my field..i saw your add some website…so i need some information…wat kind of job and which course i studied….

63. Dear Team Social Beat, greetings for the day!
    How is the Digital Marketing course offered by MICA through Talent Edge vis-a-vis Digital Vidya. Your feedback will help me take the decision between the two. Thanks

64. Hi,

I wanted to get your take on the Digital Marketing courses offered by Edupristine. They run series of classroom session for a duration of 3 months. I am planning to enroll for one of these, so want to take your views if you have heard anything about the courses that they offer.

Thanks,
    Sanjay

65. Hi,
    I m doing GNIIT course from NIIT ,So my I know that what is the position of this course in market …. that it will come use in future properly…???

66. Hi,

I have been working as Media executive cum coordinator at local ad agency in Nagpur especially in print media. But i am looking for some career growth in advertising field. Is Digital Advertising good option for me?? If yes from where i can pursue .

67. Guys, I would like to how well is the digital marketing course offered by Edupristine? Since they have classroom training and assignments after every module. I am keen on enrolling for the same. Reviews and suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks.

68. i am a marketing professional looking to do digital marketing course please advice which institute is good to do so.
    thanks
    atul

69. Hi,
    The list provided by Social Beat’s team is comprehensive and indeed very helpful.
    I am in a quandary whether to pick Digital Vidya or Digital Academy. I would like to know your take on the same.
    Thanks a tonne Team Social Beat for compiling a list of credible courses!!!

70. Sir I am blogger and i wanna specialized in blogging, so digital marketing is good and any other course you suggest me plzz its urgent realy.

71. Hi,
    I am a MBA (Hr & Marketing) fresher and want to enter the field of digital marketing. Please suggest me what course I should opt for. Also I prefer classroom sessions over online learning. My location is indore.
    Regards,
    Rhythm

72. Hi
    I have not read any reverts for the past few queries, so I am doubtful about writing in.
    But just the same, here goes my query.

I have zeroed down on 3 courses on digital Marketing – Certified course by Digital Vidya, Professional Diploma by NIIT
    I wish to understand the merits and de merits of these courses.
    Some parameters to jufge would be – faculty, hands on experience, to what extent fundamentals are taught, recognition by industry amongst others.
    Hoping for a timely revert.

Best
    Manika

73. Hi , iam a marketing professional and want to look for a career in Digital marketing , want to know which are the best institute in delhi / chandigarh , where i can cover the course .

74. Hey I am interested in digital marketing.I visited DISM gurgaon.is the institute good or bad..??should I do advanced digital marketing course from DSIM

75. anindita.can.win@gmail.com on Oct 11, 2014 5:53 pm | Reply

I’m doing MBA. Can anybody tell me the best DM training institute in Kolkata (except NIIT)?

76. Hey Folks can you suggest me some good institute in Delhi for digital marketing course? I don’t want to pursue online. Please help!

77. Hi,

Im a Media Professional in Gulf . Want to enroll in Digital Marketing. Do you think will this course on DM from NIIT will help me.

78. tejashri on Oct 26, 2014 7:45 pm | Reply

hi. I am persuing MBA from mumbai. i wanted to know whether there are any offline courses of DM because i dont think online learning will be of that much use to me. can you please suggest good institutes for a certificate course of DM in mumbai, preferably in Thane area (because i have college on sundays also. so travelling is an issue) that are as good as online courses? and which one would you prefer? online or offline course?

79. Dip Kaushik on Oct 28, 2014 10:17 pm | Reply

Hi Team Social Beat,

First of all thanks for this informative piece. I was doing some research on digital marketing courses and this has surely helped me a lot! Like as many people who posted above, I would like to understand which course to go for to enhance my career. Namely I am a bit confused among Digital Vidya (CDMM) , NIIT/DMI (Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing) and Digital Academy India(Certification Program in Digital Marketing)!

Any suggestion on that would be of great help!

Thanks & Regards,
    Kaushik

80. I’m confused about which instaitute is good. Can any one tell me about DSIM and some good instaitute in Delhi.
    Thanks

81. Hiii….I have done my MBA in Marketing and now wanna pursue Digital Marketing course as its flourishing and will have great scope in future…. But I dont have much knowledge related to IT…like SE0,SMO and alll…So can I join digital marketing course even if i dont have much knowldege about these….

82. Tathagata on Nov 9, 2014 12:54 am | Reply

I am searching a top management institute/ University who can provide Marketing Management & Digital Marketing course in Distance in Kolkata / India.

83. By reading all the above data about course i have decided to do Digital marketing course, but i have to search one best institute in Hyderabad.By doing this course i can get good chances in Top MNC.

84. Hi , iam a marketing professional and want to look for a career in Digital marketing , want to know which are the best institute in Ahmedabad , where i can cover the course .

85. Hello everyone

Iam right now working as a online digital marketing executive. But want to do masters in digital marketing. Can anyone suggest which college provides master course?

86. Pooja Azad Sharma on Nov 18, 2014 11:59 am | Reply

Hi I am from Mumbai..I am an Electronics an Telecommunication Engineer and have worked as Asst. Manger – Operations for 2 years in a start up organization. I wish to make a career in social media marketing and branding.

Please suggest the best course in Mumbai which will suffice my requirements and which has some internationally accepted and renowned accreditation. because I do not want to do “just another certification course” which does not have much worth in the market and is not recognized and valued.
    Please let me know asap.. Thanks

• Hi Anup,

IIM Bangalore has started offering digital marketing training. But this course is more useful for getting a degree as the course is only for 4 days. Which is not enough for hands on experience in digital marketing.

• Hi Shamil,

You can do the course and start your career in digital marketing as junior level professional. But you can also do projects on freelance basis.

87. Hi,

I am into IT Sales / Business Development profile with 6 + Yrs of experience. I have been associated with Inside Sales role and now I want to move ahead so I am looking out for a course which will allow me to enter into Digital Marketing. I have been doing Direct/ Email/ Call marketing, Campaign and event Management. Can some one suggest me a good course to go with?

Thanks
    Anuj

88. Hi,
    I’m from Bangalore and I did my course in Digital Marketing. Now I want to move into ONLY Social Media Marketing with some listening tool.
    Can you please suggest me one good institute or some freelancer whoch can train me with some live experience in Social Media?

Thanks
    Ramesh

89. Md Azhar on Dec 13, 2014 3:42 pm | Reply

Web Trainings Academy in Hyderabad also provide Digital Marketing Training in Online and Classroom Mode. We provide indepth training in seo, ppc, display ads, remarketing, video marketing, social media, email marketing, orm and google analytics. You can also see our youtube channel for a free demo or visit our site for details.

90. Hi,

I’m working in US base health insurance company and like to work in digital marketing bur don’t know which course i do and is this course help me to work as a freelancer so that i can earn something with my job.
    I am a commerce graduate and a post graduate in finance.

Thanks,

Nitin khera

91. Hi ,
    i am still pursuing my mba in marketing and am from a bcom grad. background while studying i was working too in an dm company were i learnt quit a bit of seo and now while persuing my MBA i have got placed in another dm Co. Now the thing is i want to do certification course in seo and i am interested in a classroom environment not online i stay in pune can you please help me ? weekend batches preferable.

92. Hi,
    I am MBA(marketing) in 2006. I have 8+ years of work exp in Sales industry where i have worked with Dabur, Pepsi etc companies..now i want to make a move to digital marketing. Please suggest which would be the best course for me in this field..Will i get a sucecssful career if I go by this course..where should I join this course in NCR/Delhi.

Appreciate your response!