As certified Google Partners, we run optimised Pay Per Click Search/Display Campaigns to get maximum ROI.

Being Google Partners, we run targeted ad campaigns across Google, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to generate leads and grow your audience. With strong experience in ad management, our team ensures results at optimized cost.

Google Adwords

Google is the world’s most widely used search engine. Nearly 70% of all worldwide searches are done on Google. For India, that number is a whopping 97%.

Google’s advertising network Adwords, is the world’s largest and most powerful network with a reach of over 86% of all internet users. It makes perfect sense for you to harness this massive reach and use it to expand that of your business.
Advantages of Google Adwords

PPC

You only pay if someone clicks on your ad. So if someone views your ad but doesn’t click on it, you don’t pay anything.

Budget Control

Advertising budget control has never been easier. You decide how much you are willing to spend and specify an upper limit for your daily budget spend which will not be exceeded.

Target Audience

Your ad is only displayed to people who are looking for the products/services you offer. You can also target based on location, ensure they appear only to people in your city, region or country

Measurement and Analysis

This is by far the biggest advantage of Adwords. You can effectively use Google Analytics and myriad other diagnostic tools available to analyze your campaign to know what is working and what is not. This allows constant optimization of thee campaign and an eventual increase in conversions.

Retargeting Ads

Has a visitor to your site abandoned his shopping cart? Window-shopped and left? Retarget him. Bring him back.

Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is a form of online advertising that enables you to show ads to customers who have visited your site but left without making a purchase. These ads appear on other sites that the person is browsing through, keeping your brand visible to him, recapturing his attention and bringing him back.

Statistics show that about 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting attempts to bring back the other 98%.

Benefits

Higher CTR: Click rates higher as compared to Adwords as the brand and the product/service are still fresh in the visitor’s mind.

Higher conversion rates: The ads are targeting visitors who were already interested in the product/service and so they convert faster

High CTR X High Conversion = Good ROI

Bring back bounced traffic

Builds brand awareness

We run compelling creative ads for your retargeting purposes and ensure your visitors not only return but also convert to repeat customers. Contact us to begin your Retargeting campaign.

Facebook Advertising

Facebook has over 1.44 billion active worldwide users and 125 million of them are Indians. India is Facebook’s fastest growing market, growing at a phenomenal 47%. As more and more people get onboard this Social Network, no growing business can afford to ignore this massive potential audience. With FB Advertisements, we ensure you get the most of this virtual universe of engaged customers.

Benefits

With over 250 million unique visitors per month, FB is the world’s most visited website after Google – This allows for a large Ad exposure

Targeted Audience

FB allows advertisers to target people based on location, demographics, interests, connections and a lot of other options. This allows you to target a niche category of people who you’d like your ad to be shown to.

PPC

You only pay if someone clicks on your ad. So if someone views your ad but doesn’t click on it, you don’t pay anything.

Budget Control

Advertising budget control has never been easier. You decide how much you are willing to spend and specify an upper limit for your daily budget spend which will not be exceeded.

Facebook Fan Page

Once the Ad campaign has been used to popularize the FB page, the attracted customers can be kept engaged through creative content and promotions.

Multiple Ad Views

FB offers multiple Ad views as people visit the site multiple times a day.

Create Image-based/Larger Ads than Adwords

Access to Smart phone users:

Large number of users access FB through smart phones.

Whether your goal is to generate traffic, increase brand awareness, engage or acquire customers or drive incremental sales, we at Social Beat have the tools, expertise and experience you need to make Facebook ads an effective and scalable marketing channel for your business.

(Visited 1,523 times, 1 visits today)