The primary role includes running ad campaigns on Google, across Search, Display, InApp, Email Promotion and Remarketing to drive growth for clients. The main goal for the ad campaigns would be lead generation or Ecommerce conversions. The role includes
- 2 years work experience in video editing, video development and post production. Experience in video production is very desirable.
- Must have excellent skills in audio editing and closed captioning.
- English language and communication skills is a must to communicate externally with clients and internally with the team members and other stakeholders.
- Should be competent to troubleshoot and provide solutions for complex video editing issues, and provide suggestions for streamlining process flow.
- Must possess excellent skills in Adobe after effects, Premiere pro, Audition, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Should have experience in using audio/video encoding formats, knowledge in converting between different formats, compression methods etc.,
- Must be able to adapt to crucial project situations and stringent deadlines, possess positive attitude, and be a good team player.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.)
- Knowledge of and passion for internet-based, branded, short-form video content.
- Must demonstrate independence, innovation, and enthusiasm in work.
- Expert-level knowledge of video post-production on both Mac and Windows-based workstations.
- Location : Chennai
Google would be the main platform, but depending on your interest, you can manage ad campaigns across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and advanced platforms like Google Doubleclick.
We are a young and dynamic team and you will get an opportunity to work on creative campaigns across industries. We have openings for Senior and Junior Ad Campaign Specialists.
Meet the TEAM and see our RECENT UPDATES to find out why you should explore joining us at Social Beat!
Apply now by submitting your resume via the form on the right hand side.