Programming & Design
- Write code for high-quality web-based applications, create robust applications, develop functional prototypes and APIs quickly.
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development team
- Create new features or parts of applications
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Confident in using UI/UX designs or wireframes to create the respective code and the application
- Use your knowledge on React.js and its lifecycle to maximise components performance across different devices an browsers
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Deep understanding of React.js and its fundamentals, ideally including modern features like hooks
- Experience with widely used React.js state managers like Flux, Redux, Thunks or Sagas
- Knowing modern ECMAScript (currently ECMAScript 8)
- Experience with data structure libraries like Immutable.js
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Understanding isomorphic React (optional, if applicable for your team)
- Know how to implement authorisation with mechanisms like OAuth, JSON Web Token (specify if known which mechanism is used by your project)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimising performance
- Strong hands-on experience with source code management systems like Git (if using another system please specify which)
- Understanding of what the business / stakeholders need and transfer that into your project
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Logical thinking and Result oriented
- Interested in learning new things/technology
- Should be a good team worker
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Good communication skills
- UG: B. Tech. – Any Specialization
- PG: M. Tech. – Any Specialization / MCA