- Conceptualise and execute insight-driven digital video content solutions for brands across categories.
- Ideate and churn creative pitches for current and prospective clients, develop communication strategy from understanding campaign overview to executing project plans. Drive the pitch process along with the team.
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders to understand video requirements, supervise, and drive all stages of video content production (concept development, production planning, design coordination, post-production, final deliverables, etc.).
- Lead the team to break down brand/agency briefs to identify ‘Video Ask’. Draw a creative video brief, organise ideations, inspire the team to the right direction of ideas + review, own & present the desired final docket of video ideas.
- Manage a team of creative professionals consisting of scriptwriters, editors, project coordinators, and designers – set team goals and objectives and collectively work towards achieving them. Lead, mentor, and manage the team from the perspective of prioritisation, workload management, resource allocation, return on investments & hiring.
- Anticipate and provide solutions for roadblocks, create, and streamline efficient workflows as needed; refine internal process requirements, and organize L&D for the team.
About The Candidate
- A passion for all things creative and digital
- Passionate about the ad and film world
- Leadership skills, ability to lead and grow a team
- Great communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- A knack for editing and proofreading content
- A deep understanding of digital platforms
- Ability to visualise and narrate ideas
- Good research skills, curious and interested in learning new topics
- Eager to grow and learn new skills
- A go-getter, self-starter, team player, with a positive attitude
- Planned, organised, with attention to detail