Social Beat is a leading digital agency with the aim of being the #1 Independent digital agency in India by 2021. With the ambitious goals of growing 10X, we are looking at senior team members to join the team and drive strong growth.
We are looking for an EVP – Creative Communication, who can work with our existing creative and design leaders. The right creative thinker, will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding, with digital at its core and strong grasp on communication, copy and digital execution. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
- Be the creative thinker and drive the core thought and brand strategy for our clients
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences.
- Spearhead and manage the creative content strategy harnessing design thinking, strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Collaborate with the client servicing and social media teams to drive and develop campaign strategies for clients
- Develop creative campaigns that that translate the marketing objective of clients into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
Skills and Qualifications
- 10-12 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in a creative communication or digital agency
- Experience in driving large scale campaign ideation and execution with a digital-first approach
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from social media, digital media, films and other digital experiences.
- Proven experience in brand and creative strategy
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications or Viscom with a strong focus on art and copy