We are seeking a highly skilled technologist with experience in managing full stack PHP websites and applications. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in driving excellence.
You will work directly with Co-Founders and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Driving the 20 member technology team towards success for its PHP applications, websites and digital experiences
- Be the product head for our in-house products in the analytics, data and influencer marketing space
- Drive innovation within the team to adopt the latest web technologies to drive better user experience
- Work with the UX and Creative teams to have cutting edge experiences and designs
- Ensuring the training of the team keeping in mind current and future needs of clients
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members and driving their career growth
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of projects to clients
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards, keeping in mind GDPR and cyber security.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Monitor KPIs of the technology team and improve productivity of the team.
- Proven experience as a senior technology leader or CTO or similar leadership role
- 10+ years working in a technological role.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with LAMP Stack and PHP
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the digital marketing industry would be a plus