DigiGrad is an initiative by Social Beat (www.socialbeat.in), one of India’s largest independent digital agencies and a Google Premier Partner.
Over the last decade, digital marketing has become one of the hottest jobs across the globe. But considering the dearth of high-quality learning programs as well as industry-ready talent, we have ventured into this space to develop the digital leaders of tomorrow through our customized programs for College grads and corporates.
As a Business Development Associate, your primary role would include the following:
- Promote our programs to leads via inbound and outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of converting leads to take up the courses offered. The leads may be prospective students/working professionals/non-working professionals/etc.
- Explain the details of the program to prospective leads and guiding them through the complete process of signing up, payment, connecting with a counsellor if required.
- To be the POC (point of contact)/Representative with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes.
- Liaison with the marketing team to setup strong processes to convert incoming leads to admissions by understanding the goals/agenda of prospective leads, explain in detail the course that will help them align to their goals through the various programs offered.
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Marketing Team in order to optimize lead closure
- This role is a perfect fit for someone who loves engaging with people with strong negotiating and convincing skills. You are process orientated with the knack of converting business leads into revenues. If you are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment and are extremely customer-centric .
At least 1-2 years’ experience in Inbound & Outbound Tele-sales
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), Presentation, Networking and Negotiation skills.
- English is mandatory and a plus if a regional language is known (Hindi, Tamil, Kannada)
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize and ability to work independently.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Tools.