The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a deep interest in digital video making.
As Lead- Video Projects, the candidate will be responsible for a team of Video Project Specialists in managing Video Content Conception, Pitching, Video Client Servicing and Project Management for the allocated portfolio of clients.
- Conceive and execute large scale video-driven campaigns for key clients alongside the other departments of the video team & the client servicing team.
- Ability to develop a fundamental understanding of the brand and target group and ideate on appropriate digital films/campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of ideating for different digital formats and platforms and training team members on the same (and) Ensure implementation of new trends, best practises on the different platforms
- Training team members in conducting secondary research for creative briefs to better understand topic/brand/target audience
- Ensure error free deliverables across all stages (pitch-concept-script-design-edit) of a video campaign and train team members on quality checks
- Lead on new-business and existing client pitches to deliver high quality campaign ideas
- Put down communication and video ideas and pitch to clients with effective narrations
- Guide team members to put together video slides and deliver a pitch, and review their work
- Connect with key clients to understand video requirements, narrate ideas, communicate any key issues, and receive feedback
- To be approached by client as an expert in video marketing
- Train team members on client interactions, and verbal and written communication
- Oversee allocated clients’ video projects, monitor and track progress
- Work closely & effectively with the Scriptwriting, Designing, Editing and Social Media teams to deliver quality video campaigns.
- Train team members on breaking down creative video briefs
- Regular reviews of key video clients with team members, anticipate and troubleshoot any challenges
- Consistently review internal process and modify for productivity and efficient workflow systems
- Track revenue and upsell to video clients, maintaining target revenue productivity
- Follow up on payments, sharing invoices, and maintaining a track on total revenue via Video
About The Candidate:
- Passionate about the ad and film world
- Great communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with key clients and maintain good rapports
- Ability to analyse and breakdown creative briefs – and manage team to ideate and execute appropriate campaigns
- Good research skills, curious and interested in learning new topics
- A team player who can understand and utilize talent across different video departments efficiently
- Eager to grow and learn new skills
- A go-getter, self-starter, with a positive attitude
- Planned, organized, with attention to detail