In this role, the candidate should be able to understand the client’s needs and their target audience and build solutions for websites that will increase the conversion rate. The candidate should also have good design skills and knowledge of the latest web technologies. you should also be able to audit websites, provide UX suggestions, and build proposals based on your points.
- Understand client requirement and their audience.
- Develop wireframes for websites.
- Perform A/B testing on websites
- Work along with the Design team to bring out the best use of web technologies
- Work along with the Development to implement UX features, designs, and animations based on the needs.
- Analyze client website to understand how it performs and optimize on a regular basis.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of your projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Photoshop, Figma, Adobe XD, etc)
- Knowledge of WordPress, Shopify, woo commerce and similar platforms is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Experience: 2 – 5 years