A Digital Marketing Analyst’s job is to analyse the company’s digital marketing performance and propose actionable strategies to improve digital marketing performance and maximize returns. He/she should possess a data-driven mindset and be skilled at interpreting data and turning it into actionable insights.
Key Responsibility Areas
- DSet up a tracking mechanism (e.g. event and conversion tracking) on the website and other digital assets such as mobile apps.
- Conduct competitor analysis and study market trends to develop digital marketing strategies to achieve specific business objectives.
- Test, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of search, social, content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance improvement.
- Work closely with in-house teams and maintain client relationships through scheduling regular meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights.
- 2 – 4+ years of experience working in media technology platforms.
- Demonstrates understanding of media basics and concepts
- Working knowledge of Syndicated tools (GA, GDS, GTM, and etc)
- Understanding of optimization platforms & trafficking platforms
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- Team player
- Thinks Strategically