- Skilled in Deployment on any Cloud services
- WordPress, Woo Commerce
- ReactJs, Vue JS, Node JS, Mongo DB
Experience: 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Full Stack development
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Ability to convert comprehensive HTML Templates into WordPress Themes
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Solid understanding in WordPress template structure
- The ability to incorporate and add support to 3rd party plugins into themes
- Solid understanding in all WordPress terminologies.
- Solid understanding of how to structure and develop plugins
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and applications deployment
- Quick learner
- Good Leadership
- Good communication and team player
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Creative and ambitious
- Strong logic and programming skills in the field of web developments
- Closely interact with Business Analysts, Tech Leads, Co-Developers, Designers and Test Engineers.
- Follow-up the Organizational Practices on Coding Standards.
- Responsible for distributing the work and explaining the project flow to the Developers.
- Sound knowledge of Web Developing Technologies Like WordPress, Laravel, PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Should be able to manage a team and coordinate with clients.
- Manage the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery