Experience of 3-7 years (Manager) or 7-12 years (Sr. Manager) in
- Management consulting or corporate/business strategy
- Implementing strategic and large-scale initiatives/projects in a change-oriented,
- Knowledge of advertising solutions and the media landscape, online and offline would
be a plus
- Ability to be data-driven and highly analytical, with demonstrated experience in translating data and trends into recommendations, strategies, and actionable insights
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to identify and prioritize strategic and/or tactical business opportunities.
- Acquire knowledge of the client landscape, products, and key business issues in order to tailor recommendations accordingly.
- Excellent executive presence, with an ability to interpret large data, present it in a meaningful and simple manner, and drive data-based decision making
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and successfully navigate executive stakeholders with varying interests
- Drive strategy for top brands across various industry verticals. These are typically brands with marketing budgets varying from INR 5 to 25 crores per annum per brand
- Develop credibility with CXOs and serve as a trusted consultant to drive marketing and digital strategy by understanding business drivers and identifying opportunities for growth
- Build relationships with the clients and drive business outcomes with the rest of the team
- It will be an individual contributor role
About Social Beat
Founded in 2012, Social Beat is a digital growth partner for hyperscaling startups and top brands in India. With a 300+ strong team of digital experts across Bengaluru, Mumbai, NCR, and Chennai, they are India’s fastest-growing independent digital marketing solutions company. They manage 4% of digital media investment in India and are Premier Partners with Google, Facebook, Linkedin, and Amazon. They work as extended growth teams at startups including Khatabook, mFine, Rupeek, boAt, ZestMoney, Matrimony, Chumbak, Paytm & Pinelabs, and with top brands including ITC, Jaquar, Tata Cliq, Hotstar, Himalaya, Sundaram Mutual, and Isuzu on driving innovation through a combination of creativity and performance.