Role description for Ecommerce SEO specialist:
- Conduct in-depth keyword research on Amazon and Google using keyword planner, SEMrush, SellerApp, etc.
- Maintain and update SEO optimised content
- Optimise Product Pages content on Amazon to boost Category Rank and Conversion.
- Optimise listings overall as per Amazon SEO best practises.
- Manage the Amazon catalogues product listings.
- Monitor competitors and adjust approaches to ensure our position as a category leader and Amazon’s Choice.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon keyword research and monitoring tools like Jungle Scout, Helium 10 and Zonguru.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce platforms – Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Magento.
- Strong knowledge of SEO Tools (keyword tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Moz, Ahref).
- Freshers or anyone with 0-2 years of experience in SEO
- Analytical thinking and a passion for search engine optimisation
- Good communication skills to coordinate with clients and the extended team