About The Job:
Develop and execute game-changing media strategies that tie back to our clients’ goals. As a Paid Media Strategist, you will brainstorm and put forth paid digital media strategies for all new clients that we pitch to at Social Beat, ranging from startups in the fintech, edtech, D2C space, and many enterprise clients. You will work extensively on new pitches for Social Beat’s Portfolio. For this purpose you will work collaboratively with our Business Development team.
You will be equally strategic, creative, and analytical. Switching seamlessly from a new client presentation, to writing an insightful analysis of campaign performance is no big deal for you. Measurement metrics like Sales, Cost Per Sale, CTRs, Assisted Conversions, Google Analytics, CPMs, Facebook Business Manager, DSPs, CPAs and dashboards alike are a few examples of words you use on a regular basis.
Key Technical Requirements:
- You have an extensive track record of running and growing high performance, strategic paid media campaigns on Google Search/ Shopping/ Discovery, YouTube, Meta.
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting advanced strategies to senior stakeholders
- Your presentation skills top notch, and you are able to community key points, while navigating a pitch in the right direction
- You are keen on diving deeper into researching the client’s business, understanding the market they operate in, understanding their competitive landscape
- You have an appreciation for the craft of PPC, with an advanced understanding of Google Ads and Meta Ads
- You enjoy working with others as a part of a team, and will have managed, mentored, or supported junior team members during your career
*Note: Execution of the media strategies is not in your KRA and will be handled by a different team.
Key Behaviourial Requirements:
- Great communication with strong interpersonal skills
- A knack for observing people, cultures, brands & markets
- Good research skills, curious and interested in learning new topics
- Eager to grow and learn new skills
- A go-getter, self-starter, team player, with a positive attitude
- Planned, organised, with attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in paid media, and digital media platforms. You could have worked at an agency or at a brand, and are super keen to help grow brands with a strategic approach to paid media
- Working knowledge of different digital platforms, formats, ad formats etc
- A bachelor’s degree is a must. An MBA is preferred but not required